Useful links

Associations & federations


The federal regulator is the CREG (Electricity and Gas Regulatory Commission) ; the regional regulators are the CWaPE, the VREG and BRUGEL.

  • CREG (Commission de régulation de l’électricité et du gaz)
  • CWaPE (Commission Wallonne pour l’Energie)
  • BRUGEL (Le régulateur bruxellois pour l’énergie)
  • VREG (Vlaamse Regulator van de Elektriciteits- en Gasmarkt)

Regional websites

Thematic websites

Become a member

Want to be among the actors ?

Being a member of the ReWaN Portal is mainly be a referenced actor, but it’s also follow news, events or newsletters !